Project Delivery Role (Work Experience)
Work Placement Officer
Salary starting from £21,000 per annum (FTE) depending on experience.
35 hours per week although term time will be considered.
Learning to Work is a rapidly growing Slough based charity. Our aim is to support students to prepare for the world of work. Each year we work with over 18,000 young people on a variety of different activities including; Work Experience, Work Ready Activities, Business Insight Days, Careers & Apprenticeship Events, Enterprise Activities, Inter-school Competitions, STEM, IAG (Information, Advice & Guidance), as well as support for Specials Needs and students struggling with mainstream education.
Our success and growth means there is opportunity for the right person to join our team, adopt our values and progress their career with us.
The successful candidate will work within our Work Experience Team and will be expected to:-
• Interact with young people who are in pre and post 16 education (aged 14 -19 years)
• Co-ordinate and develop work experience opportunities for young people
• Liaise with teachers in schools and colleges in relation to the cohort
• Perform admin and office support activities
• Engage with businesses to recruit volunteers for work experience and events
• Manage a varied workload and work as part of a team to meet deadlines and achieve outcomes
• Exhibit excellent communication skills
• Have the ability to work on more than one project at any one time
Our office is based in Slough but some travel will be required. Our office is based in Slough but some travel will be required. Full training will be provided.
Applications strictly by completed job application forms only.
For an application pack or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference
LTW 133B or apply on-line using the form below.